ABL 1 touch are a multi-award winning company approved repairer working alongside major leading UK insurance companies.
Whether we are answering enquiries over the phone, delivering customer vehicles, estimating or repairing, you will find every member of our team is committed to the same objective – to provide a top quality repair service. That means fast, efficient repairs with the minimum of fuss our customers.
For us it is a matter of..
- Pride – do the right thing
- Innovate – lead the way
- Responsible – take Ownership
With this philosophy at our heart, we have built 25 years of success on superb workmanship and customer care. Today we have over 200 people in our team across 12 sites allowing us to serve Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Hampshire and Worcestershire.
Main Job purpose of our One Touch Technician
· To undertake all tasks within the repair identified within a controlled period of time allowing better workflow within the workshop
· To undertake all of the repairs within the process identified
· To ensure customer satisfaction in the repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such work in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to restore vehicles to an acceptable standard.
Experience, Qualifications and Training
· To have experience in the Paint / Panel / MET repair of motor vehicles.
· A full driving license
· Willing to gain relevant qualifications in line with workshop / site requirements.
· ATA Qualifications in any area are an advantage but not essential.